OrganizerWernick Financial Services [email protected]
PresenterBruce Wernick, CFBS
Estate Planning and Business Planning
What Every Business Owners really need to know
Modern Estate Planning is more than just preparing a will or a trust. Complexity in the tax code, and the family business have been increasing, therefore, so have the traps and pitfalls in the Estate and Business Planning process. We will share strategies for reducing uncertainty in your long-term plans.
Join us for a Lunchtime Webinar where we will reveal effective and creative ways to help ensure the well-being of your family, your personal assets (including any business interests).
When planning for your family’s future, learn to:
- Avoid common estate and tax mistakes,
- Identify necessary estate and business planning documents,
- Address family concerns that arise after a parent remarries,
- Develop an equalization strategy between heirs in and out of the family business, and
- Provide a bequest to a charity while still addressing your family’s needs.
Date and Time
Wed, Sep 18, 2019
12:00p - 1:00p EST